News – Ethan Murrow Studio
Thanks for taking a look.

Water Almanac at Winston Wachter NYC Opens Thursday September 8th, 6-8pm.
Seen here, To Redirect the Tempest. New drawings and a huge reinterpretation of a Farmer’s Almanac

MOCA Jacksonville invited me to do a huge Wall Drawing, Plethora
This piece is up through October 30th. You can watch a video made by MOCA and Filmmaker Joe Karably and see how I made it, how much help I had and what I think about food.

Escape Routes opens at the Kohler Art Center in Wisconsin opens on October 1st.
I’ll be there the last week of September to create a new wall drawing. Excited to be in this show with artists such as Alexander Brodsky and Ilya Utkin and Alexis Rockman.

I will be heading to Jordan this November to work with students at the University in Amman.
I’m pleased to be collaborating with Khaldoun Hijazin and Patte Loper. This project is made possible via the generosity of the Daynard family and a Daynard Fellowship at SMFA/Tufts University, where I teach.

Seastead, my giant wall drawing at the ICA Boston, is up until November 27th
You can watch a video about this project.

The Mass Cultural Council Fellowship show will be at the New Art Center this September.
I’m deeply indebted to the MCC’s generous support and to Mic Billingsley for his collaboration on this project. Opens Sept. 16th.

The Film Dust, will be shown at the Des Moines Art Center this winter.
I made this short with TwoMurrows and Harvest Films, with the support of Slete Gallery.
Journeys into Peripheral Worlds is a video show that includes Wangechi Mutu, Alex Prager, Michael Najjar

I have two books out
A Monograph with Hate Cantz of Berlin that reviews the last 6 years of my work.
A kids book The Whale in collaboration TwoMurrows, published by Templar (UK) and Candlewick (USA)