Information for Studio Art Job Applicants
In order to apply for a position at UNC-Chapel Hill you must do two things: create an applicant profile and then apply for the position.
1) Go to https://itsapps.unc.edu/RAMS4/login.jsp?type=F and click on the “click here to register” link in the upper right-hand area of the screen.
2) Fill in the required information and click on “Go.”
3) Fill in the required information and click on “Save.”
4) Fill in any information you wish to provide and click on “Save.”
5) Now you should be on the “Applicant Profile Management” page. Look under the “Status” column and make sure that it says “Complete” next to “Applicant Information” and “EEO Information.” On this page you can upload a CV, a cover letter, and any additional documents you wish to include.
6) To continue to the job application itself click on “click here” next to the words “To search and apply for a position…”
7) In the Department search field select “Art” and then click on “Go.”
8) Click on the title of the job (ex: “Mary H. Cain Distinguished Professor”) and you will then view a page containing the job description.
9) Click on “Apply Now” at the top of the screen on the right-hand side.
10) Fill in the required information (and the optional information, if you wish).
11) Click on “Submit” at the bottom of the screen.
12) Now you should receive a confirmation screen that includes the title of the position you applied for and the statement that you will receive a confirmation email.
-All full-time faculty positions are classified as “EPA Faculty” positions.
-You must have an applicant profile in order to apply for a position.