Graduate School Awards
Applicants who wish to be considered for financial assistance offered by the Graduate School must complete the application process by January 1. Further information on each of these awards can be found on the Graduate School website.
- Thomas S. and Caroline H. Royster, Jr. Fellowships
Note: Eligibility for this award is limited to student applying to the PhD program and candidates who indicate they intend to continue in the doctoral program after receiving the MA degree.
- Scholars for Tomorrow
- University Fellows
- Weiss Urban Livability Fellowships
- University Merit Assistantships
- North Carolina Minority Presence Grant
- North Carolina Native American Incentive Grant
- Nationally Competitive Fellowship Opportunities
For students within degree programs, the Graduate School also offers dissertation year support. Further information is available on the
- Off-Campus Dissertation Fellowship
- On-Campus Dissertation Fellowship
- Lurcy Fellowship